Careers at NuCellSys
As a 100 % subsidiary of Daimler AG we offer you the best preconditions for your job, career and personal development.
From trial internships for high school students, to a job as student trainee, all the way to a direct placement for candidates with professional experience - we offer you a broad spectrum of opportunities for joining our company.
In making further advancements in the development of fuel cell technology, we are searching for employees who can boost our success through their inspiration, enthusiasm and expertise. If you like the idea of playing an active role in co-creating the future of mobility, and you value a workplace that offers you a high level of responsibility and freedom, then look no further, but approach us
If our career perspectives have aroused your interest, then contact us via our job portal. We look forward to meeting you!
Become Part of the Team
All advertised NuCellSys employment positions can be found on the Daimler Career Portal.
To find out more please click the following link: NuCellSys job portal
NuCellSys as an Employer
NuCellSys offers more than just a workplace. NuCellSys gives you the best conditions for a successful future. And not just in your professional life but personally as well. With an attractive salary and additional benefits. With flexible and modern working conditions. With a work-life balance that helps you manage both your career and your private life. And with healthcare and fitness offers to keep you in tip-top condition. For a successful career and a successful life.
- A range of interesting and varied responsibilities, where your own initiative plays a core role, alongside further development opportunities
- Flexible working hours/flextime model
- Company pension plan
- Private and occupational accident insurance
- Capital-forming payment
- A balance between work and private life: In addition to our child daycare opportunities, we also support you with a host of other solutions, including flexible work structures for parental leave and part-time work
- Training and professional development through external seminars on the topics of personal and technical skills, simulation and development tools, working methods, project management, languages
- A wide range of employee benefits within the Daimler Group, including employee sales, for example
NuCellSys offers students a broad range of opportunities during their studies for combining their theoretical knowledge with practical experience. Apply for an internship, a student trainee position or a dissertation project at NuCellSys. We offer you the chance to put your skills to the test, to challenge yourself and to take on tasks with high levels of responsibility.
Over the course of an internship you will gain your first professional experience, take on challenging tasks while getting to know your own strengths even better. You get to choose among the areas of project-based work and our daily business which interest you most. At NuCellSys you are integrated into our company processes from the very beginning.
Over the course of a student internship you will have the opportunity to collaborate within our teams and gain a thorough understanding of our day-to-day work. You can then stay with us after your internship and support us in daily business or in our various projects.
Write your Bachelor's, Master's or PhD dissertation with us. Both sides gain from this: You benefit from our expertise as we involve you in our practically-oriented daily business while ensuring you receive competent mentoring. At the same time, we learn from your experiences and incorporate them into the company